7 Steps of hand washing to be done so that hands are really clean
One of the lightest and most necessary measures to prevent the spread of the disease is by hand washing. Not just a hand wash because there are 7 steps of hand washing that I du done to guarantee the clean hand comes from germs.
To prevent the transmission of germs, wash your hands before cooking and preparing food, before eating and after producing raw meat or raw eggs.
Calculated hand wash should not be forgotten after we use the toilet, after changing the baby's diaper or child and after touching or playing with animals. If there is an erroneous part of the family that is sick and you keep people sick, washing hands coordinate more often done.
It should be understood that washing your hands with a step limit wetting your hands under flowing water will not result in your clean hands coming from germs. Besides, there are still many people who do not dry their hands after washing hands.
In fact, removing the wet hands of the germ supports breeding in a damp environment called. Therefore leave the normality of the hand washing and clean the hands in prime through the 7 steps of handwashing the following.
1. Dampen your hands with flowing water and pour the soap into the palm of your hand.
2. Rub the 2nd hand of the palm that've been given a soap with a rotating motion.
3. Place the right hand over the back of the left hand and hook the fingers to the 2nd hand while it is wiped up and down. Do the opposite with the left palms over the back of the right hand.
4. Scoop the 2 palms while linking the fingers and rub between the fingers.
5. Handheld the thumb of the left hand using the right hand and rub the rotating direction, perform the same thing with the right hand thumb.
6. Right hand shape so bud form, then rub the nails over the surface of left palm and vice versa.
7. Dry the hand with tissue or hand dryer, and use a tissue to turn off the water tap so that the already clean hand does not touch the faucet.
Familiarizing hand washing properly kudu is familiarized early on because this step is able to keep the children from the transmission of diseases such as diarrhea, airway disease and lung and also intestinal worms. Every th. There are 1.8 million toddlers around the world who died from diarrhea and pneumonia, whereas the 2nd transmission of the following diseases can be prevented by washing hands.
So be at this moment do not consider a trivial hand wash and make sure you and also the children have performed the right hand washing step and clean.